What Insurance do I need to book a location?

Nicolas Doeser

Last Update 9 months ago

In order to book a location on Scouty a public liability insurance (PLI) with a cover of minimum £1 million is required. Depending on the risk level, type of location, the nature of the shoot and other factors, our hosts might even ask you to get an insurance with higher cover.

Get a PLI

If you don’t have a public liability insurance we can recommend Performance Insurance, as they offer tailored insurance for creatives like producers, photographers and many more. On their website, you can get a short-term or yearly insurance cover within minutes. 

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article